Distributed in Canada
· Ample, even light that illuminates all the music – even on oversize scores
· Glare-free, daylight color light increases the legibility of notes with no hot-spots or yellowing
· Portable light that lets you play anywhere, anytime – free from the constraints of power cords
End eyestrain, squinting and headaches. Get a clearer view of erasures and markups on the music. Eliminate the tyranny of power cords.
Now you can practice in dimly lit rehearsal spaces and perform in outdoor bandshells, choir lofts, banquet halls or any other venue where the lighting is questionable and power is not readily available.
Of course, you can also use ConcertLight plugged-in, right in your teaching studio or at home in the living room.
Battery-operated or plugged in, there’s no music light like a ConcertLight.
· Operates on rechargeable battery pack or AC power
· Daylight color lamp, rated at 30,000 hours life
· Versatile spring-clip fits most stands, even folding ones
· NiMH battery packs provide 3 hours of light on a charge (Std.) or 6 hours (Long Life)
· Travel abroad: 230VAC power adaptor: Price $25 CDN
All ConcertLight II’s come with a custom carry case and include a built-in charger, a rechargeable NiMH battery pack and an AC adapter.
Essential: Includes standard,
Long-Life: Includes 6 hr.
Optional Piano Clip
Accessory clip holds the light securely on Grand Pianos and wooden furniture
are saying about the ConcertLight II...
What people are saying about the ConcertLight II...
|Product Directory | MAIN PAGE|